pfft the phone market has no quality control what so ever.... so i dont think ill subscribe to this...
A downloadable ANDi
ANDi is a mobile gaming hub, designed to help users find the mobile games for them on any store, on any platform. The app automatically recommends games based on previous downloads and individual preferences. It gives users access to a wealth of rewards and discounts, streaming opportunities, and a community of likeminded gamers worldwide. Equally, ANDi is a gift to any mobile game developer, providing them with the medium to communicate with gamers face-to-face to understand their needs. It presents developers with a new platform to advertise their games on a level playing field, right alongside the biggest apps, created by the biggest developers.
No more will the biggest fish dominate the ocean, only the largest game developers gaining access to ‘recommended’ lists, and the eyes of disgruntled customers, scrolling through infinite pages of apps they'll download, and most likely delete. With ANDi, no game goes unseen, no customer gets forgotten. ANDi works, and plays, for everyone.
Discover amazing new games with ★ANDi★, your new mobile gaming hub.
There is a new way to discover great, games for your mobile.
Download ANDi and we'll take the guess work out of choosing new games to play. No more searching game after game after game to find the next fun game to keep you occupied. ANDi is a mobile gaming hub, helping you discover great games from the hundreds and hundreds released every day in the Google Play Store.
ANDi’s ‘Tinder for Games’ feature is a new, simple way to discover games. Swipe left to dislike a game and right to like it. Build up your personal library of games to download and play at times that suit you. ANDi takes the guess work out of game discovery.
Best of all, ANDi is 100% free. No Adverts. No in-app purchases.
- Discover amazing games! ANDi learns from your choices, recommending games you will enjoy.
- Stop searching the for games. ANDi does the hard work, so don’t have to.
- Create your own list of recommended games and download them when you’re ready to play.
- My Games: ANDi will automatically store your existing games, in a convenient launcher widget.
- Stay Social: Sign in with Facebook, Google+ or email.
- News Feed: Stay up to date with mobile game news from the ANDi blog.
- Extras: Exclusive discounts, promotions and community!
Share your free game recommendations with friends and help them discover great, new games to play.
- Most Innovative Mobile Gaming Application – Gaming & Entertainment Awards 2017, Softech INTL.
- 2017 Business Concept Winner – Awarded by the University’s Enterprise and Innovation Academy
- Bronze Stevie® Award in the Startup of the Year - Consumer Products Industries category in The 14th Annual International Business Awards 2017
Join ANDi on Discord! Chat with other mobile gamers and game developers! Talk about free games, mobile eSports, recommendations and more in the ANDi Discord Group, dedicated to mobile gaming! https://discordapp.com/invite/pgf7bDG
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thanks for taking a look at ANDi. You've just described the exact problem we are attempting to solve, discovering quality games from the thousands of clones. It's such a problem, as we've sough investment we've also acquired advisors from Ubisoft, Google, Telefonica and Steel Media (PocketGamer). As you say, it's a huge problem and people know it.
You don't have to subscribe, ANDi is free. The BETA application has recently been updated and we'd love to hear your thoughts. We've currently 6000 monthly active users and our stats already show that games recommended and installed via ANDi are retained 30% longer than those found via app stores. Give it a go and let us know your honest feedback.
ohhhhhh, i suspected such a thing.... i still dont understand why you followed my itch.io, but yea, i think i might give it a go... its just the marketing having stuff like minecraft and pokemon and such made it look a little juvinile...